What happens to you doesn’t matter. Who you become through those experiences is what matters.
Interfaith Ministry for those who consider themselves spiritual but not religious.
I was raised in a very strict Catholic household, but followed my soul to research all of the mainstream and many of the modern religions and philosophies. I strongly identify as spiritual, but not religious. In this journey I have found it difficult to find the right spiritual guide, counselor, and officiants to celebrate rituals for me and my family. So, I created my own and eventually became an ordained minister in 2003 in order to offer these services to others.
Funerals, wedding, vow renewals, baby blessings, handfastings, and uncouplings.
I live a holistic spiritual life. I have a unique perspective and a deeply spiritual philosophy. This combination has helped me grow through the challenges of my life and created a life filled with love and peace. In combination with my Social Work experience and training I offer a unique and successful system to spiritual healing.
Funeral/Memorials Officiant $252
- Sacred rituals for the grieving to honor the life of the loved one who has transitioned.
Wedding, Vow Renewal and Hand Fasting $226-$550
- Completely originally-crafted ceremonies created to reflect the energy of the couple/family. Nature based, secular, spiritual ceremonies.
Baby Blessing/Naming $210-$390
- Alternative to religious baptism focusing on welcoming the child and blessing their journey on Earth. Includes Blessing of the Journey annointing.
Uncoupling Ceremony $153
- A ceremony to unbind the marital tie and bless your respective separate journeys.
Spiritual Guidance $200 month
- Weekly 1 hour sessions by phone or in person. Unlimited text or email exchange.
Thanks to you helping me get outside my ego, I find I am able to often (not always) look at the past “with wisdom” rather than pain. It is awesome!